Friday, June 19, 2009

Ok we are going to try this again. I think this may be easier then the other site. I will try to keep up some on the other site too, but I really want to post more often and think this may be easier. Well Marek is getting very big! He is crawling now and is into everything!! He surprises me everyday with something new. This is such a great stage. I love him so much and he is an awesome baby. I could not ask for a better baby. I am a little worried that he will be walking soon, he has started to pull himself up too, he is very strong.

We were just back in MN for the LaClaw wedding (which was amazing). Everyone got to see Marek, he went to Ethan's graduation party while we were at the wedding. He really loves Elizabeth! We are hoping that aunt Elizabeth will come a visit us this summer. Josh is going to be away a lot and it would be nice to have someone here.

NC is getting hot, but it is nice too. I am curious to see the hurricane season this year with all the wild weather lately. We are excited to be going to KY next week to visit Josh's family for a week. Grandma Burgess has not met Marek yet and is waiting to see him.

Josh and Marek are having a boys night tonight since mommy has a dinner for work. We will see how this goes, they are going to a Bulls game. Good thing Marek likes baseball!!

Check back later for more updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment