Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I am so busy now, but love my work!! Marek is loving his new daycare, it is great and is so close. He has gotten his top two front teeth and is working on another. He crawls all over and is hard to keep up with sometimes. He can stand for a few seconds on his own, but is not all that interested in walking. I can not believe that he is almost 1, it is crazy!! We will be celebrating his baptisim in about a month. I am glad that we are finally getting that taken care of.

We went to the mountains last weekend, it was awesome. We got to use the backpack that we got off craigslist for hiking. Marek seemed to really enjoy it. I know that Josh and I did, we are ready to go back. We are going to try to get in one more trip to the ocean before the season is over. I can't believe that last year when we went to the beach Marek was not here yet. I don't even remember what it was like before he was here.

I will try to update this again, but I literally have no free time. I was working on work last night unitl 12:00, not the best way to spend a friday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment